Doyon Utilities, LLC currently owns and operates twelve regulated utilities operating under the following Certificates of Public Convenience and Necessity (CPCN) as issued by the Regulatory Commission of Alaska (RCA).
The tariffs detail rules and regulations our utilities use in conducting business with our customers. Each tariff has been approved by the Regulatory Commission of Alaska. If you have any questions about our tariffs please contact us.
Note: Our tariffs are updated as needed. Users of electronic tariffs should note that such tariffs are not the official documents, and users assume responsibility for reliance upon tariffs in electronic format.
- Fort Greely District Heat (4.45 MB)
- Fort Greely Electric (1.43 MB)
- Fort Greely Wastewater (4.33 MB)
- Fort Greely Water (4.43 MB)
- Fort Wainwright District Heat (4.05 MB)
- Fort Wainwright Electric (4.23 MB)
- Fort Wainwright Waste (4.07 MB)
- Fort Wainwright Wastewater (4.59 MB)
- JBER Richardson Electric (5.22 MB)
- JBER Richardson Natural Gas (5.22 MB)
- JBER Richardson Wastewater (5.03 MB)
- JBER Richardson Water (1.79 MB)